Candidates may apply for admission online, gain information regarding admission procedure, call our counsellors or chat with us.
The prospective students are required to submit the admission form duly filled up and signed by them along with the mandatory documents and the applicable fees required for admission process. The mandatory documents and online fees receipt can be submitted online by email to the university or can be couriered.
Mandatory Documents for Admission-
- Duly filled Admission Form (Name should exactly as it is mentioned on 10th Std Mark Sheet)
- Student Signature on Admission Form has to match with ID Card Submitted
- Self Attested Photocopy of Degree Certificate (for Postgraduate Programmes)
- Self Attested Photocopy of All year/All Semester Mark sheets (for Postgraduate Programmes)
- Self Attested Photocopy of 10th Std. Mark sheet & Certificate (For All Programmes)
- Self Attested Photocopy of 12th Std. Mark sheet & Certificate (For All Programmes)
- Passport size colour Photo-3 copies/or Soft Copy
- Photocopy of Govt. Photo ID Proof (e.g. PAN card, Voter’s ID, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport etc.)
- In Case of Name Change, need Name Change document
- Fees as per the university policy. DD/Online Payment Receipt.
- Letter of Undertaking, if Required (as per case requirement and norms of university)
- For further details, please visit the website www.kluodl.in
- The eligibility criteria for every programme is clearly mentioned on our website under the programmes. The student should ensure that they satisfy the eligibility norms for the programme they wish to enrol.
- The candidate has to ensure that their education/qualifying degree has been issued from a recognized university/board only. It should be recognized by the regulatory authority of the Government of India.
- The name mentioned on 10th Std Mark Sheet has to match the name mentioned on the degree certificate / degree mark sheets in case of Postgraduate Programme admissions.
- The name mentioned on admission form should be exactly the same as it is mentioned on 10th Std. Mark Sheet.
- In case of name change / deferred name (10th Std and Degree Certificate or Mark sheet) a name change document/affidavit has to be submitted to the university for processing.
- Submission of documents and payments to university is subject to eligibility criteria as per the guideline of the university.
- The admission would be processed as per the information provided by the student and in case of any discrepancy in the same, the university would have the right to cancel the admission and the fees paid would be forfeited.
- Upon receipt of all the documents with applicable fees, the documents are scrutinized by the course administrators. It is then forwarded to the enrolment department for final verification and processing the admission for the generation of enrolment number.
- The student support is then initiated and study material is dispatched within 21 working days from date of generation of enrolment number and not from the date of document/fees submission to the university. The timeline taken by the courier company for delivery time may be additional to the above timelines.
The students would be provided with reference numbers initially and would be guided by the provisional admission policy as mentioned below:
- The students would receive the acknowledgement letter with reference number along with study material and login credentials of the learning management system, while the enrollment number would be communicated to the students on their registered email id. This would be subject to fees clearances in university account.
- While applying for the course, the prospective student should ensure that they are eligible for admission to the respective program as per the guidelines of the university.
- Based on eligibility criteria and after scrutiny of documents, an enrollment number would be generated by the university enrollment department and only then a student would then be a registered student of the university
- The student under provisional category who have received the reference / provisional numbers would not be allowed to appear for exams till they are confirmed enrolled. For special cases based on reference numbers, in case the students are allowed for appearing in exams then their results would be kept on hold till they have satisfied their eligibility norms and this would happen only after the enrollment number has been issued by the university. It is the students responsibility to submit all required documents on time after they have applied for KL Deemed to be University distance education program.
- Submission of an application form, documents and fees does not entitle the student to be considered as a registered student of the university.
- For pending documents, if any which the enrolment team requires, it would be communicated to the students by the support team.